We Make the Right Connections
Founded in 1978, ATA is a Woman Owned Small Business specializing in the distribution and assembly of electronic interconnect products, including, but not limited to:
- Complex Military Grade Harnesses
- Point to Point Cable assemblies
- Rugged Construction and Mining Cables and harnesses
- High-frequency coax cable assemblies
- Electro-mechanical connectors
- Rack & panel loading
- Fiber optic cabling
- Wire & Cable
WIth headquarters in Columbia, Md., our team leverages a combined 250 years of experience and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to provide quality products and unwavering client service.
A location that allows for expansion
Our Fruitland location, gives us incredible advantages:
- 25,000 Square Feet of manufacturing space, with ample room to expand
- Skilled and experienced support staff and mechanics.
- Two in house IPC 620 Certified Trainers.
Audited Quality Control Systems
With ISO 9001 QMS certification, we meet the rigorous standards and expectations of the Aerospace Industry and other High-Quality applications
This ensures that our quality systems are audited and proven to be consistent, providing a guarantee of quality for clients from all industries.