Harness & Electro-mechanical Assemblies
Cable & Harness Assemblies
- Cable and Harness manufacturing for military, and
commercial ground vehicles, military systems,
flight systems, weapon systems, robotic systems,
and networking systems.
- Power, Coax, Fiber Optic.
- Kits production -Wire kit production, cable
harness kit production.
- ANSI and Military enclosure electronics and
- Prototyping and First Articles.
- Ink Jet, Laser Marking, and Over Braiding.
ATA Cables meet our customer specifications including:
- Temperature extremes
- Vibration and shock
- Humidity and moisture
Testing Processing Capabilities
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- Insulation Resistance
- Cable Loss
- Insertion Loss
- Hipot Testing.
- Milliohm’s measurement and limits verification.
- Connector crimp contact/Pull Testing
- Immersion Testing
- AL-Tech Emergency Response/Action Plan
- AL-Tech Business Continuity Plan