Harness & Electro-mechanical Assemblies
Cable & Harness Assemblies
- Cable and Harness manufacturing for military, and
commercial ground vehicles, military systems,
flight systems, weapon systems, robotic systems,
and networking systems.
- Power, Coax, Fiber Optic.
- Kits production -Wire kit production, cable
harness kit production.
- ANSI and Military enclosure electronics and
- Prototyping and First Articles.
- Ink Jet, Laser Marking, and Over Braiding.
Testing Processing Capabilities
- Electrical testing
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- Insulation Resistance
- Cable Loss
- Insertion Loss, VSWR
- Hipot Testing.
- Milliohm’s measurement and limits verification.
- Environmental testing
- Connector crimp contact
- Pull Testing
- Immersion Testing.
- Packaging, customer specific
- Assembly line ready
- Wire cutting & stripping
- Fiber optic assemblies
- Tube cutting
- Hot stamp marking & labeling
Benefits of a Kitting Program
- Reduced inventory levels
- Reduced cycle times
- Eliminate factory minimums
- Free-up resources for critical tasks
- Reduce dependency on long lead times
- Reduce supplier base
- Reduce administrative and handling costs
Inventory Replenishment Services
- Bin replenishment
- Stock to dock
- Bonded inventory
- Material management
- Consignment programs